Used Rice Lake Survivor OTR Steel Deck Truck Scale, 70 x 11 - Available in Michigan (Model 7011-ST-100-OTR)
|No Warranty, AS-IS
ABOUT THE RICE LAKE SURVIVOR OTR:
Uncompromising SURVIVOR Strength
Selecting a steel deck truck scale means choosing a long-lasting, quick-to-install scale. The SURVIVOR OTR steel deck is designed to reduce downtime by simplifying installation and maintenance.
Reliable Steel Deck Design
SURVIVOR scales incorporate more longitudinal beams than other manufacturers to better support the weighbridge and ensure structural stress remains below fatigue limits during deflection. This design supports vehicle tires across the entire weighbridge deck.
Most other manufacturers use fewer I-beams or bent-channel beams to reduce the initial scale cost. However, these designs reduce structural integrity, causing greater deflection—shortening the lifespan of the weighbridge. Additionally, some designs require top and bottom deck plates, trapping corrosion-causing moisture inside the weighbridge.
Gross Capacity - 135 tons
Platform Length - 70’’ ft
Platform Width - 11’ ft
Guide Rails - Standard height guide rails Included
Scale Indicator, Ticket Printer, Outside Display - Included
Extra Junction Box and Load Cells - Included
Scale was purchased 10/18/2011 and decommissioned in January 2021
*Price listed is for the scale platform, guide rails, indicator, printer and remote display ONLY. Price does not include shipping costs, concrete foundation costs, equipment to offload scale modules and set them onto foundation, installation or certification costs. ScaleTrader.net can provide pricing on all of these things as needed and give you a TURN-KEY pricing solution.
RICE LAKE SURVIVOR OTR Specifications, Features, & Benefits
- Open bottom design
- Longitudinal I-beam construction
- Integrated load cell pockets
- Boltless, top access to load cells and junction box
- Self-seating, P-bracket connection between modules
- G-force mount assemblies return the scale to center without check rods or bumper bolts
- Cables completely encased in rodent-proof conduit
- Thorough finishing process includes cleaning of steel before and after welding, followed by either high solids urethane liquid paint or durable powder paint
- Load Cells: Rice Lake RL75058-LP alloy steel, Double-ended beam 75,000 lb capacity
- Junction Box: JB8SPT Tuffseal® polycarbonate NEMA Type 4X enclosure with overlapping solid cover, stainless steel screws
- Deck Thickness: 5/16in (other sizes available)
- Full Scale Capacity: Up to 270,000 lb
- Concentrated Load Capacity (CLC): 100,000 lb
- Dual Tandem Axle (DTA): 100,000 lb
- Approvals: NTEP 02-003, Class IIIL Measurement Canada A
SCALETRADER.NET RECOMMENDS THAT ARRANGEMENTS BE MADE TO VISIT THE LOCATION OF THE EQUIPMENT AND MAKE A PERSONAL INSPECTION PRIOR TO PURCHASE.
Items listed on this website are subject to prior sale, withdrawal from the market, or changes in definition, price or terms without notification. Optional equipment, unless specified in the listing, is not included but may be available at an additional cost. ScaleTrader.net makes every reasonable effort to ensure the accuracy of this data, but it is not guaranteed. All sales are "AS IS-WHERE IS" and do not include any applicable sales or use taxes that may apply. No warranties or guarantees are included unless otherwise stated. ScaleTrader.net is a referral service to match buyers and sellers of equipment. ScaleTrader.net does not represent the buyer nor the seller in any transaction that may result from listings or dealings with ScaleTrader.net and will accept no liability for damages from either party for the sale or use of the equipment sold.
One of our agent will get back to you as soon as possible
Price : $40,000.00
Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. Retailers like Amazon have the legal right to set their own prices independently. Adding the item to your cart allows Amazon to show you our price consistent with our goal of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of products.
Adding this item won't require you to purchase the product. You can easily remove it from your cart if you decide not to buy it.