Used 2014 Mid-America Scale Steel Deck Truck Axle Scale, 10 x 10 - Available in Missouri (Model TS1010)
|Used, No Warranty, AS-IS
ABOUT THE MID-AMERICA TS SERIES:
Manufactured in 2014, scale is in good working condition. Seller can provide indicator, remote display and mounting pole, transport and re-installation for an additional fee.
Gross Capacity - 40 tons
Platform Length - 10ft
Platform Width - 10ft
Guide Rails - None included, scale is ideally designed for in ground pit installation
Scale Indicator, Ticket Printer, Outside Display - Not Included
*Price listed is for the scale platform ONLY. Price does not include guide rails, indicator, printer and remote display, shipping costs, foundation kit for in ground installation, concrete foundation costs, equipment to offload scale modules and set them onto foundation, installation or certification costs. ScaleTrader.net can provide pricing on all of these things as needed and give you a TURN-KEY pricing solution.
MID-AMERICA SCALE TS SERIES SPECIFICATIONS
- Model TS1010: (NTEP Approval #98-204) Full Electronic Low Profile Motor Truck Scale with heavy-duty diamond checkered steel safety floor plate and ten 10” wide flange I-beams.
- Size: 10’x 10’ two section design. Configured with a single 10’ x 10’ module, and four (4) 60,000 lb. load cells.
- Minimum Capacities: 40 tons gross capacity; 35 tons concentrated load capacity (CLC); Individual load cell capacity- 60,000 lb. each
- Construction: Compression type load cell design with checking to allow for truck dynamics and side loading without damage to the critical parts of the scale.
- Adjustable end and side checking is included with all mounting hardware.
- NTEP approved, class III L, 10,000 division, double-ended shear beam load cells rated at 150% overload that include continuous cables which require no splices and have no connectors between the load cell body and the waterproof fiberglass summing junction boxes.
- All foundation mounting and anchor bolts are provided.
- Scale to employ a design, which allows for pitless installation on a concrete slab, set on piers, or low profile pit type scale.
- Top access provided to all components for ease of installation and maintenance.
- All surfaces are sandblasted to white metal, sprayed with a rust inhibitive primer, then an acrylic enamel finish coat.
- To protect against moisture and rodents, all wiring is protected by 1” plastic conduit, 3/4” sealtite, and fiberglass junction boxes. Wiring between load cell and junction boxes is run in factory-installed conduit.
- The summing boards have individual adjustment pots for each section and position on the scale. Gaseous diodes are standard on all boards to provide electrical overload protection. A ground rod kit is provided.
SCALETRADER.NET RECOMMENDS THAT ARRANGEMENTS BE MADE TO VISIT THE LOCATION OF THE EQUIPMENT AND MAKE A PERSONAL INSPECTION PRIOR TO PURCHASE.
Items listed on this website are subject to prior sale, withdrawal from the market, or changes in definition, price or terms without notification. Optional equipment, unless specified in the listing, is not included but may be available at an additional cost. ScaleTrader.net makes every reasonable effort to ensure the accuracy of this data, but it is not guaranteed. All sales are "AS IS-WHERE IS" and do not include any applicable sales or use taxes that may apply. No warranties or guarantees are included unless otherwise stated. ScaleTrader.net is a referral service to match buyers and sellers of equipment. ScaleTrader.net does not represent the buyer nor the seller in any transaction that may result from listings or dealings with ScaleTrader.net and will accept no liability for damages from either party for the sale or use of the equipment sold.
One of our agent will get back to you as soon as possible
Price : $9,500.00
Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. Retailers like Amazon have the legal right to set their own prices independently. Adding the item to your cart allows Amazon to show you our price consistent with our goal of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of products.
Adding this item won't require you to purchase the product. You can easily remove it from your cart if you decide not to buy it.