New B-TEK Centurion CT-7211-AT Analog Truck Scale, 72' x 11'
|Deck Type||Steel Deck|
|Gross Capacity||135 tons|
|Warranty||5 Year Limited Warranty|
NOTE: Three (3) Scales Available with NO WAIT! Available for IMMEDIATE delivery
The Centurion from B-TEK Scales is the only vehicle weighing system of its kind available, offering the latest digital technology in a unique, modular design. It's the most robust scale on the market, utilizing tread plates that are 20% thicker than all other scales in its class. Its durable construction is designed for long life in tough environments. Providing 10 lb. graduations, the Centurion is the most accurate truck scale available.
Gross Capacity - 135 tons
Platform Length - 72’ ft
Platform Width - 11’ ft
Guide Rails - Standard height guide rails Included
Scale Indicator, Ticket Printer, Outside Display - NOT included
Load Cell Riser Plates - 5”, included
*Price listed is for the scale platform and guide rails ONLY. Price does not include shipping costs, scale indicator, ticket printer or remote display, concrete foundation costs, equipment to offload scale modules and set them onto foundation, installation or certification costs. ScaleTrader.net can provide pricing on all of these things as needed and give you a TURN-KEY pricing solution.
B-TEK CENTURION ANALOG FEATURES & BENEFITS
B-TEK’s Centurion is designed with enhancements specifically tailored to make service and calibration easy and efficient:
- 14" end wall clearance - prevent dirt, debris and ice from building up and interfering with the scale’s operation
- Hermetically sealed stainless steel (IP68/69K) load cells – Ultimate protection from harsh weather environments
- Large top access covers - each load cell is accessible for easy installation, calibration and service
- Weighbridge Deck - 3/8” tread plate decking - welded to Quad Beam weighbridge
- Load Cell - 77K CPR-M analog compression column load cell, stainless hermetically sealed (IP68) construction Load Cell Cable - Stainless steel sheathed cable with clear polymer coatings
- Junction Box - NEMA 4X fiberglass reinforced enclosure and 4-cell terminal board with GDT surge protection
- Surge Protection - CPR-M analog load cells protect against lightning. Built-in surge protection enhanced by Tripp-Lite Isobar Ultra 4-Outlet AC line transient protection device and two in-line serial port surge protection devices
- Warranty - 5 Year warranty covering parts including weighbridge and electronics against manufacturer defects and damage due to lightning. Labor and travel expenses are warrantied for the first 90 days
One of our agent will get back to you as soon as possible
Price : $63,000.00
Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. Retailers like Amazon have the legal right to set their own prices independently. Adding the item to your cart allows Amazon to show you our price consistent with our goal of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of products.
Adding this item won't require you to purchase the product. You can easily remove it from your cart if you decide not to buy it.